Fretta’s Daily Menu
If you’re looking for the finest quality of Italian food, stop in and see us.
We look forward to meeting you.
Call (570) 296-7863 to place your order.
Tuesday – Saturday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Catering also available.
(Includes Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar Dressing and a Club Roll.)
- Italian Salad – Fresh Mozzarella, Marinated Artichoke Hearts, Marinated Mushrooms, Roasted Red Peppers and Kalamata Olives on a bed of Romaine Lettuce and Tomatoes
- Grilled Chicken Salad – Seasoned Grilled Chicken on a bed of Romaine Lettuce with Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Boar’s Head Chicken Breast Salad – with Honey-Vanilla Goat Cheese, Craisins and Walnut Pieces on a bed of Romaine Lettuce
Cold Sandwiches (Hero, Roll or Wrap)
- Italian – Mortadella (contains Nuts), Genoa Salami, Provolone Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
- Store-Made Roast Turkey – Fresh Mozzarella & Roasted Red Peppers
- Honey-Maple Turkey – Baby Swiss, Lettuce, Tomatoes & Honey-Mustard
- Store-Made Roast Beef – Vermont Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes & Mayo
- Store-Made Roast Pork – Vermont Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes & Mayo
- Breaded Eggplant – Fresh Mozzarella & Roasted Red Peppers
- Breaded or Grilled Chicken – Fresh Mozzarella & Roasted Red Peppers
- Boar’s Head Buffalo Chicken Breast, Pepper Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Tomatoes & Ranch Dressing
- Prosciutto – Fresh Mozzarella & Roasted Red Peppers
- “Robert’s” – Hot Soppressata, Fresh Mozzarella, Roasted Red Peppers, Lettuce & Tomatoes with Olive Oil & Balsamic Vinegar
Call for daily soups specials. (Includes grated Romano Cheese and a Club Roll.)
Hot Sandwiches (Hero or Dish)
Made to order.
- Meatball Parmigiana
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Sausage, Peppers & Onions
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Cheese Steak with Peppers, Onions and Provolone (no substitutions)
(Includes grated Romano Cheese and Club Roll.)
- Baked Ziti – with Meat Sauce
- Lasagna – with Meat Sauce
- Vegetable Lasagna – with Marinara Sauce
- Stuffed Shells – with Marinara Sauce
- Manicotti – with Marinara Sauce